Instructional resources at your fingertips.
The ICONS Project is committed to providing both instructors and students with an engaged and supported learning opportunity. The Faculty Area is a password protected portal that provides each instructor with all the tools and resources necessary to facilitate a simulation and evaluate student participation.
Faculty Area Login
Resources at a Glance
The following resources are available to you via the Faculty Area:
Facilitator Guide and Sample Assignments
- Every simulation is accompanied by a detailed "Facilitator Guide" complete with everything you need to be a successful facilitator.
- Additional resource documents and sample assignments help students prepare for the simulation and reflect critically after the negotiation phase.
- See a list of all the students that have signed up for the simulation, along with their login details.
- Basic statistics on student participation help you see general trends and identify students in need of support.
- Log in to the simulation as Simcon (the facilitator role) or as one of the participant roles in order to see the "student view" of the simulation.
Once you have registered for a simulation and your simulation is created, you will have access to your faculty area. To register, select one of our simulations via the simulation catalog.